Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More door art

Some artists get commissioned to create beautiful sculptures in famous parks...my venue? Studio doors in a corporate office! We have 8 studios lined up along a corridor and it's sometimes hard to know which is which. Ever since I started here 2 1/2 years ago, I've put stuff on the Big Country door www.bigcountry979.com). Now I've been commissioned to "summer up" the KISS FM (http://www.kissfmcolorado.com/) studio door for the Say Hello To Summer Bash 3 concert coming up on May 27th.
So off to Michael's I went to look for summer fun that would liven up their door. I found it with the help of my friend Tami-Princess Of Bargains-complete with glitter visors, fun foam and Jolees stickers (all on clearance-making us even more giddy!)
Here is the completed project:

No comments:

Post a Comment