Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Programming note

Hi everyone!  As I mentioned a couple weeks back, I'm starting a new phase of weight loss and will continue to blog about it, but it will be on my radio station blog instead of here. My Big Country blog is here: (http://www.bigcountry979.com/pages/sue.html)



One of the benefits of being a full time DJ is advertisers will ask you to try out their products, hope you like and have success with them and encourage others to buy and try their products as well. I am now working with Metabolic Research Center and will be an "endorsing DJ" for their programs.  This is a win-win for me because I was already in the right mode and on my weight loss journey, but now I'll have the support and expertise to keep me successful! 

Hopefully I'll figure out how to link up everything so you won't have to do anything special to keep up.  It's the "old dog new tricks" thing so we'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment