Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Like the stock market...

I went down!  Unlike the stock market, it only affects me.



I started HCG drops and 500 cal a day diet again yesterday.  I was very good with only a protein snack late afternoon to help get me through.  Today's weigh in: down 2.2 lbs!  

The right frame of mind and putting on the "big girl panties" again is really the only difference between last week and this week.  This week, I'm ready to not "cave to the crave."  Although there were a few moments when the "sugar bugs"  were loudest and I almost gave in...thankfully, I had proper snacks, pre-prepared foods and nothing too tempting in the house to derail me.  The first 3 days were the hardest last time, so it's safe to assume it will be that way again...on to day 2!


No comments:

Post a Comment