Sunday, February 8, 2009

Been a while...

Considering how much I like to talk and write, I find it hard to believe that I haven't posted anything for nearly a month! What the heck have I been doing?! Upon reflection I realize I've been keeping busy with:
  • Selling on eBay and Craig's List
  • Setting up an Etsy shop for my handmade items (www.allofasutton.etsy.com)
  • Joining a gym and working out 6 days a week (not that anyone can tell yet, dang it)
  • Trying to keep from getting laid off at 'Giganto Corp' (so far so good!)
  • Co-chairing After Prom committee
  • End of/beginning of year work for our pool's Board of Directors
  • Tax paperwork for our investment club
  • Organizing my craft room and actually getting some stuff made (will post pics soon)
  • Hosting a Steelers Superbowl party

hmmm, good to see it all on 'paper' since I didn't feel like I got that much accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment