Tuesday, March 3, 2009

lightbox for $1.19

In an effort to take better photos of my jewelry for sale on Etsy (www.allofasutton.etsy.com), I researched light boxes and how to make them.

I found a great one at http://www.strobist.blogspot.com/2006/07/how-to-diy-10-macro-photo-studio.html

I found a square box, some tissue paper, clear packing tape and purchased a poster board. That's where the $1.19 comes in-I would not have spent a dime if my youngest hadn't needed the poster board I had for a project. (kid's homework takes priority)

I took photos of the finished project and fully intended to put photos on here for you to see. However, my camera's battery died and now I have to recharge before I can upload, so photos coming soon. In the meantime, check out strobist for the instructions I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment