Saturday, March 14, 2009

A look in the rear view mirror


It's no wonder I haven't posted since Sunday! I was trying to figure out why I hadn't gotten back on here and now I know-two meetings on Monday night (After Prom and school Boosters)

Two fer Tuesday-Pool board meeting and ladies investment club, Wednesday I met with a client for her wedding video, took on extra shifts at work on Friday (4am to be all serious and do news casts and late afternoon to report Friday commuter traffic horrors!) In between, I did our club's monthlies, year end and taxes, the pool's accounting and bank deposits (membership drive time) I have two cheer videos due on March 28th so I'm gathering, scanning, downloading photos and video for that, carpooling play practice before and after school...

My life is such that these busy weeks come and go, so I have two different 'styles' of how to deal with life. There's the "getting things done but feeling out of control and stressed while doing it" and the "I have so much time, what do I do first?" Since this "feast or famine" can come at any moment, I feel like I've never gotten completely efficient with either one!

I'm not complaining nor am I looking for a medal because I don't have a full time job on top of it. My respect and hats off to those of you who do this type of thing every week and with a FT job! Always on top of everything, organized, getting things done...no? it doesn't feel that way to you? Well, take comfort in the fact that you've pulled it off to the rest of the world! (and I wanna be just like you when I grow up)

No comments:

Post a Comment