Monday, February 1, 2010

5 year anniversary

Random one line thoughts about this:

February 1st, 2005 is the day I quit smoking for good.

Today I celebrate 5 years quit...cool!

I describe quitting smoking as "the easiest hard thing I ever did"

Use the patch-it takes the edge off and you have wacky, crazy, vivid dreams!

Dang it, food tastes really good!

The smell of cigarettes on people gags me (especially on my husband), but I never lecture.

I'm pissed at myself that I gained weight and haven't lost all of it yet.

You have to wanna quit more than you wanna smoke to be successful.

My kids are proud of me.

I haven't been inside a convenience store/gas station in 5 years (pay at the pump rules!)

I haven't coughed or really been ill except for minor colds since I quit.

Don't use the excuse that you can't quit because your partner won't quit-that's crap-I did it with a pack of cigs in view every single day.

Today will always be a good day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment