Thursday, February 11, 2010

More V-day inspiration

If I had my web cam on, you could look over my shoulder at the mess of stamping stuff on my table...yeah, not gonna happen-not even for shock value! I'm messy when creating, but this is outta control!
I've been creating V-day treats for friends and family all week and here are pictures of what I've created:

LOVE card (front)




(inside)


The card is made from things I had around my craft room-paper, card stock, ribbon, brad and Stampin' Up! stamp. Colored with marker and chalk.

hugs & kisses treat bag

5 cherry cordial Kisses (yum!) in a zipper bag decorated with Stampin' Up! stamps and punches, various paper, gold glitter, red chalk, and light brown card stock background.

Lip shaped chocolates in a KISS candy jar for my favorite DJ's (and studio neighbors) at 96.1 KISS FM (www.kissfmcolorado.com)

Kisses in a jar
This was fun at the dollar store for the candy jar and chocolate lips and I "stole" their names and logo off the website. I think they will forgive me once they get the chocolate ;-}

No comments:

Post a Comment