Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The spell is broken on Day 23!

hooray!  After 4 days of no loss and bit of straying off the food reservation, I'm back on the losing track.  Weigh In:  down 1.2 lbs!  Now I'm only 3 lbs away from a total of 20 lost and into the next decade of numbers.  It's decided, gonna stretch to 30 days and see what happens.

8:30AM  off to join the Goddesses for coffee-I heart Tuesdays! Aleta joined us today-what a nice addition.

10AM doing the radio thing...just 2 stations today-feels kinda weird.

2:30PM after errands and groceries, home to eat-starving! hamburger, radishes, bread stick and orange...man that sounds boring but it was good and oddly filling.

5pm out driving with teen boy. he drove to Kum & Go, got gas, then the "curvy road" out to Windsor.  Drove on a dirt road to get that experience, bunny darted across in front of us right after he almost missed a turn so 2 heart attacks in a row!  I think both of us were relieved to get home!

6:30PM dinner Taco Bowls-my fave!

OOPS, I'm a Dorkfish...forgot to add the most important ingredient to yesterday's pico recipe-CILANTRO!  I realized that when I dragged everything out to make dinner.  please add that to taste as well.

Had a request for my VLCD version of Taco Bowls so here it is:
Sue's Special Taco Bowl
Mixed greens-handful
3.5 oz of meat (chicken or beef)  use lean beef or wash beef with hot water to clear out the excess fat before seasoning
1/2 tsp. of taco seasoning or Mrs. Dash Chipotle seasoning
1 serving Walden's no cal raspberry vinaigrette
2 T. fresh pico
optional- 1 T. sour cream if I've been really good all day!
Put shredded greens in bowl sprinkle meat over the top, add other ingredients EAT! It's pretty and delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment